We LOVE to see and meet our customers whenever possible so please feel free to stop by, say hello and experience Pastiche in person! We are here for you and are more than happy to assist you in finding the perfect gift or indulgence. In the meantime, should you have any questions regarding our products, services, or policies please contact us by using the following information or by submitting your request by visiting our Contact Page.
Pastiche Boutique, LLC
263 Union Square
Milford, NH 03055
COVID-19 - RE-OPENED HOURS:
*Sunday: By Appointment Only
*Call or Email your request & we'll get back to you within 24 hours with our accommodations or other availability if necessary.
We are happy to announce that we will begin to safely re-open our physical location to the public on Tuesday, May 12th at 10:00am, with adjusted hours as stated above and safety guidelines as follows to ensure a smooth, safe, and enjoyable reopening experience for you and our team:
- We are requiring that all of our guests and team members please wear face masks while visiting us at the store to help protect yourself and others. Should you not have a mask, there will be some disposable ones available at the front entry upon entering.
- There will be a hand sanitizing station located at the front door when you enter the store. We are requiring that all of our guests please use this station upon entering prior to shopping.
- There will be a maximum capacity allowance of customers in the store at a time. If we are at max capacity, we will ask you to wait outside the store or in your vehicle until there is a spot available.
- Our dressing rooms will be available with additional guidelines for a safe shopping experience.
- We are requesting that you use a Credit or Debit Card to shop with us for contactless checkout instead of Cash or Check.
- All shop areas will be cleaned & sanitized regularly and there will be an additional sanitizing station available at the checkout counter if needed.
- If you are under the weather or feeling ill in any way, we ask that you please respect the safety of others and remain safely at home.
Thank you for your continued support & patience during this time as we navigate through Phase 2 of the Stay at Home order within our state. We appreciate you, and look forward to seeing you all again soon!